Como Instalar El Mejor Cliente Torrent Del 2022 Para Windows Pc 💻



Hello. From the channel we want to inform which torrent client we recommend. We also want to remind you that you cannot use this program to download content illegally. Everything is under your responsibility. 

It is well known to all users that Windows 11 is getting worse and worse with this type of software. Partly because of them. Most of them bring hidden malicious code.
Well, after testing dozens of the best torrent clients, we have come to the conclusion that currently the best torrent client is “qBittorrent”. Well, I can't really pronounce it, it's on the screen. I briefly explain the most interesting thing.

It is totally free, with open source, very reliable, super fast, and does not install any advertising or hidden subprograms. In addition, it is updated every so often, it is very lightweight. In addition, as with almost everyone, Windows does not detect it as viruses. I don't think you can ask for more. Right?

To install it is easy, you just have to follow the link that I leave you in the description of the video. And click on your version you need.

I shut up for a while and we see what the installation is like, very simple, that's why I don't even comment on it.

Let's discuss the most important options from my point of view a little bit.
The main thing is to choose where we want our files to be saved for us. It's just going to tools, options logically, then it was downloads, and you can already see where we have the default save location. By clicking on the folder we can change it.

Another of my options that I usually change, is that it starts automatically when we turn on our computer, that is also in tools and options, but in the behavior section. There are you can see the checkbox to enable or disable. If you always use it, it's better to have it unchecked, I think.

Well, I can spend an hour looking at options, but the truth is that you are already able to search if you need something in particular, the important thing was that you had to know about the existence of this torrent client. 

Check how good it is, and if I don't disappoint you, come back and leave me a “comment” with your opinion and if you have any better option or doubt, if possible a click on “Like”
 
Thank you very much.

Comentarios